Back to top


Jacqueline Bart – Most Highly Regarded Canadian Corporate Immigration Lawyer 2016


“Jacqueline Bart at BartLAW is our most highly regarded Canadian Corporate Immigration Lawyer 2016. She provides ‘detailed advice’ and is a ‘real pleasure to work with’”.
  •   Law Business Research, affiliated with the American Bar Association, Section of International Law.

For the second year in a row, Jacqueline ranked 5th amongst North American corporate immigration lawyers and 1st in Canada. Nominees have been selected based upon comprehensive, independent survey work with both general counsel and business lawyers in private practice worldwide. Only specialists who have met independent international research criteria are listed.

Have you applied for an eTA to travel to Canada?

A new entry requirement now in effect: visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada need an Electronic Travel Authorizations (eTA).

As of September 29, 2016, all foreigners, with some exemptions, will require an eTA before they board a flight to Canada. Exemptions include U.S. citizens and travelers with a valid Canadian visa counterfoil in their passport.

Canadian entry requirements for other methods of travel (land, sea) have not changed.